Raising your GLASS to increased Sales & Tips!
This concise 4-week/10 hour course in wine is suited to beginners as well as anyone with basic wine knowledge. There is a lot of information covered in this course, therefore students are required to be on time as classes will start precisely at 6.30pm and ends at 9pm. There will be one 10 minute break so please eat before coming to class. Palate cleansing food (bread, crackers, cheese. fruit) will be made available durring tastings.
There are no pre-requisites to take this course other than being 21 or over.
- Vine to Wine (Vinification,Terroir, harvest, aging, bottling)
- Tasting/Evaluation of wine
- Grape Varietals (red & white)
- Wine service (reading a wine label, presentation, opening wine, decanting)
- Food & wine pairing
- USA, Italy, France, Spain
- Other wine regions of the world
- Champagne/Sparkling Wine
- Fortified & Dessert wines
- Purchasing & storage of wine
THE NEXT SCHEDULED COURSE STARTS JUNE 5th (5th, 12th, 19th, 26th;Tuesday evenings from 6pm-8.30pm).
Deposit Only (application fee)*: $45
Outstanding payment of $450 due first day of class