'DRINKS & PREPARATION' CERTIFICATE COURSE
This totally hands-on behind-the-bar course covers all the popular cocktails served in New York bars, restaurants, cocktail lounges and clubs.
- Tuition includes all training material, registration fee, taxes & certificate.
The 'Drinks & Preparation' course is the first half of the 'Bartender/Mixology' course. The emphasis is on bartending cocktail-making skills & efficiency.
In a Nutshell: Our drinks & Preparation consists of a mandatory 16 hours of comprehensive behind-the-bar 'hands-on' instruction in cocktail-making (Monday-Thursday) with a professional licensed bartender/instructor, plus optional all-day Friday (9am-9pm) practice drills & testing.
- THERE ARE NO SEMINARS ON THIS COURSE; IT IS TOTALLY HANDS-ON BEHIND
- THE BAR TRAINING! STUDENTS LEARN OVER 75 DRINKS.
- TESTING IS EVERY FRIDAY (cocktail efficiency exam + written exam).
- EVERY Friday (9am-9pm) is UNLIMITED practice time and re-testing for ALL students & graduates.
The 'Drinks & Preparation' course is great for:
- Novice/Beginners - no knowledge/experience.
- Event/Catering Staff and barbacks, busboys, servers.
- Bartenders looking for a cocktail refresher course.
- Bartenders in need of a bartending certificate.
- Personal enhancement/fun.
TUITION OF $395 INCLUDES:
Manual, registration fee, taxes, unlimited exam re-takes and practice.
- Mornings: 9am-1.30pm. Starts EVERY Monday!
- Evenings: 6pm-10pm. Starts EVERY second Monday!
ONLY the 'Application Fee' ($35) is required upon checkout; the balance of $360 is due prior to the start of class. Payment policies & refunds are covered in the school's 'Catalog' available prior to checkout. A copy of the catalog is is also attached to your registration fee email confirmation.