WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN OUR HANDS-ON BAR PROGRAM
- All the modern bar tools & equipment
- Free-pouring & Jigger proficiency
- Modern-day cocktail-making that includes all the classics and popular cocktails.
- Spirits & Liqueur knowledge / wine & beer service
- Opening/Closing Procedures
- Customer Service/Register Procedures
- Efficiency skills
New York Bartending School® provides students with industry-level bartending skills that will allow them to work in bars worldwide. Also great fo home mixologists looking for a hands-0n learning experience in the art of mixology.
Prerequisite – Must be 18 or over. No additional bartending experience required.
Schedules: Full-day (1-week) accelerated bartending classes start every Monday; evening (2-week) starts every other Monday; Saturday & Sunday bartending classes start every 5th week. Four or five weekend days. Scroll down to view starting dates.
- 5 Accelerated Days: Monday-Friday. 1-week from 9 am to 5 pm.
- 10 Evening Classes: Monday-Friday 2-weeks from 6 pm to 10 pm.
- Saturday: Five consecutive Saturdays from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm.
- Sunday: Five consecutive Sundays from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm.
Students can take as long as is needed to complete and pass the exam. We don’t care if you take 40-hours or 40-days; there will never be an additional fee! Most bartending schools have 2-3 students sharing a station – at the New York Bartending School you have your OWN cocktail station for the duration of the course.
Scroll down to register online, or drop by and register in-person. Text 212.768.8460 if you have any questions.
Registration only, Full payment