A complete hands-on course in bartending for beginners and intermediate-level bartenders. Taught in a real bar setting by world class bartenders from USA, Spain, England, and Italy.
Prerequisite: Must be 18 or over. No additional bartending experience required.
- 5 Accelerated Days: Monday-Friday (9am-5:30pm).
- 10 Evening Classes: Monday-Friday (2-weeks (6pm-10pm).
- Weekend Classes: February 22nd is now FULL. Next class starts April 4th. Registration via phone, email or in person. Classes fill up quick!
WHY ATTEND THE NEW YORK BARTENDING SCHOOL
- Modern Facilities – To fully appreciate the facilities you really need to visit us! It is not like your traditional bartending school!
- Top-Notch Training – Taught by world-class bartenders.
- Reputable – There is only one licensed New York Bartending School® – Federal (trademarked) & State licensed.
- Unlimited – Take as long as is needed to pass, at no additional fee, plus free refresher courses.
- Job Site – Real bartender job postings!
- Real Alcohol – All bartending schools use colored water during training & practice. However, at the New York Bartending School we have a fully-stocked mixology bar on premise – graduates get the chance to make cocktails alongside our world class mixologist.
- Affordable Tuition – The price of $595 includes all materials, taxes, registration and free refresher classes.
TO REGISTER ONLINE: Choose the ‘Full-Day’ or ‘Evening’ course from the ‘drop-down box’ at the bottom of the page. Choose your ‘Starting Date‘ and then hit ‘Registration Only’ ‘Add To Cart’ and then complete your purchase. You will be charged $50 registration to save your spot in the class; this registration is deducted from the $595 (balance of $545 is due on the day of class).
PAYMENT PLAN: Try PayPal Credit’s 6-month payment plan. Email us at [email protected] to receive a link to apply.