Bartending Certification Course
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Modern bartender skills
- Free-pouring & Jigger proficiency
- Cocktail-making that includes all the modern drinks
- Classic cocktails (real alcohol) preparation/tasting in a speakeasy bar
- Spirits & Liqueur knowledge
- Wine & beer service
- Opening/Closing Procedures
- Efficiency skills
New York Bartending School® provides students with the necessary bartending skills required to work in the bar industry.
Prerequisite – Must be 18 or over. No additional bartending experience is required.
Schedules: Full-day (1-week) accelerated bartending classes start every Monday; evening (2-week) starts every other Monday; Saturday & Sunday bartending classes start every 5th week. Four or five weekend days. Scroll down to view starting dates.
- 5 Accelerated Days: Monday-Friday. 1-week from 9 am to 5 pm.
- 10 Evening Classes: Monday-Friday 2-weeks from 6 pm to 10 pm.
- Saturday: Five consecutive Saturdays from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm.
- Sunday: Five consecutive Sundays from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm.
Students can take as long as is needed to complete and pass the exam. We don’t care if you take 40-hours or 40-days; there will never be an additional fee! Everyone learns at a different pace!
We have a large spacious, well-ventilated facility, with each student assigned their OWN cocktail station for the duration of the course. Vaccination and masks are required. to keep our students safe.
Scroll down to register online, or drop by and register in person. Text 212.768.8460 if you have any questions.
Registration only, Full payment