A 40-hour+ bartending certification course covering all aspects of professional industry-level bartending.
Prerequisite: Must be 18 or over. No additional experience is required.
- Tools, equipment & bar set-up.
- Jigger use & free-pouring skills
- Correct shaking & stirring skills.
- Drinks & Preparation. All the classic & popular drinks served in cocktail bars, restaurants and clubs.
- Behind-the-bar efficiency drills.
- Spirits & liqueur 101 / knowledge & service.
- Wine & Beer 101 / knowledge & service.
- POS Register procedures (we have 4 pos registers) & Customer Service.
- Bar ‘Opening & Closing’ Procedures.
- Job Placement Assistance.
- Bartender Certification (valid world-wide).
- 5 Accelerated Days: Monday-Friday (9am-5:30pm).
- 10 Evening Classes: Monday-Friday (2-weeks (6pm-10pm).
- Weekend Classes: 5 Saturdays (9.30am-5.30pm).Next Weekend Course is Saturday October 5th (limited spots; reserve early).
WHY ATTEND THE NEW YORK BARTENDING SCHOOL?
- NO OVER CROWDING – We are the only bartending school that does not mix students of different levels in the same classroom. We do not have 3 to 4 students sharing one cocktail station.
- Real Bar Facilities: The only bartending school with a real bar on premise.
- Modern Industry-Level Training.
- Renowned, Reputable, Licensed.
- Unlimited refreshers & practice.
- Excellent job placement assistance program.
TUITION: $595. Includes state & world-wide certification, registration, taxes, all learning materials, unlimited practice, free refreshers & retesting, guest bartending, job placement assistance.
Looking for a payment plan? PayPal Credit (six month no-interest).