BARTENDING / MIXOLOGY
If you are seriously looking to work as a bartender, bar manager, or thinking of opening your own establishment, then this is the course for you.
CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED TO ONE STUDENT PER COCKTAIL STATION! Only bartending school in New York that incorporates this policy. Most schools have 2-4 students per station.
WHAT YOU LEARN!
Apart from learning ALL the popular & classic cocktails service in cocktail bars, restaurants and clubs, you also receive comprehensive seminars on spirits, liqueurs, wine and beer, along with POS register training, opening/closing procedures, customer service and much more.
- 5 Accelerated Days: Monday-Friday/9am-5.30pm.
- 10 Evening Classes: Monday-Friday/6pm-10.30pm.
- Flexible: Mix morning, afternoon & evening classes until you complete the curriculum.
- Practice: Unlimited practice (before & after graduation).
- TIPS® Certification: This state-wide Alcohol Awareness Course ($80 value), is courtesy of A-List Event Company for anyone that signs up during the month of January 2018 (This certification is a requirement in most states for all servers of alcohol (bartenders, servers & event staff).
NEED MORE INFO? VISIT THE SCHOOL, TOUR THE FACILITIES, SIT IN ON A CLASS, ATTEND A FREE CLASS! THEN GO COMPARE!
ONLY the 'Application Fee' ($60) is required upon checkout; the balance of $639 is due prior to the start of class. Payment policies & refunds are covered in the school's 'Catalog' available prior to checkout. A copy of the catalog is is also attached to your registration fee email confirmation.