BARTENDING 'DRINKS & PREPARATION' CERTIFICATE COURSE
This TOTALLY hands-on, accelerated behind-the-bar, course covers all the popular cocktails (classics & modern) served in bars, restaurants, cocktail lounges and clubs. There is absolutely no sitting at the bar or behind a desk! Unlimited practice time is available up to graduation.
TUITION: $395 No additional fees.
All learning materials, Registration fees and taxes. Free exam re-takes. Free practice up to graduation. Certificate upon graduation.
THIS 'COCKTAIL COURSE' IS INCLUDED IN OUR 'BARTENDER- MIXOLOGY' COURSE.
- Monday: Utensils/set-up/skills, spirits & liqueurs, highballs, rocks, martinis, manhattans.
- Tuesday: Shaken drinks, shots, classics.
- Wednesday: Garnish, muddled drinks, wine drinks, whisky & brandy service.
- Thursday: Bloody Mary, Hot & cream drinks, tropical & frozen drinks.
- Friday: Practice & testing.
Mornings: 9am-1.30pm. Evenings: 6pm-10pm.
IF YOU DO NOT SEE THE COURSE DATE IN THE DROP-DOWN BOX BELOW, THEN THE CLASS IS 'FULL'. YOU MAY CALL AND PLACE YOUR NAME ON OUR CANCELLATION LIST. COURSE SIZE IS LIMITED TO ONE PERSON PER COCKTAIL STATION - ONCE WE REACH THE QUOTA THE DATE IS REMOVED FROM THE LIST!
ONLY the 'Application Fee' ($35) is required upon checkout; the balance of $360 is due prior to the start of class. Payment policies & refunds are covered in the school's 'Catalog' available prior to checkout. A copy of the catalog is is also attached to your registration fee email confirmation.