NYC Bartending-Mixology Certification Course
NYB is Licensed by the New York State Education Department - National Certification
SCROLL DOWN FOR PRICES & COURSE SCHEDULES>>
MYTH: All bartending schools teach the same curriculum. They all provide certification; therefore the cheapest bartending school will do!
FACT: Bartending schools are far from being equal. Training varies immensely from one bartending school to another. When you research bartending schools in New York we suggest you sit in on a class on the first day and again on the last day when the same students are taking their speed test! You will soon see how good (or not) the training at that bartending school is! It is also a good time to talk to the students and get their opinion of the school's training!
"The best value comes from the best training! Simple as that! There is a reason why some bar owners knock bartending schools! Bartending is not rocket science - but simply memorizing a lot of obsolete drink recipes is NOT the recipe of a good bartender." Check out our FAQ's before choosing a bartending school in NY.
TUITION SPECIAL! RESERVE NOW!
$200 off our regular price of
$795 for our 40-hour course
40 Hour NYB Certification Course: Only $595
Our Award-winning Bartender/Mixology Course!
[A good bartender in NYC can easily make over $200 a night]
Payment Plans are also available. Call 212.768.8460 to make an appointment to discuss a plan that fits your needs! Not sure if bartending is for you? Then sign up for our free hands-on trial class first! If you like it then talk to admissions after your class regarding payment plans.
16 Hour Cocktail Course: $395
Created for anyone looking for an in-depth bartending refresher course, along with 'event bartenders' and stewards.
New York Bartending School ofrece clases de bartending en espanol y tenemos clases los fines de semana que se llevan a cabo los Sabados y Domingos de 9.30 am to 5.30 pm.
- The largest and most modern of any bartending school in the United States. 2 floors, 39 wet-bar stations, 4 modern POS Registers, 2 giant projector screens for interactive learning, and even real beer tap/keg systems - in fact 2 of them!
- To graduate NYB students make 20 drinks in under 6 minutes, compared to 10 drinks under 7 minutes at most bartending schools in New York!
- Comprehensive seminars on wine & champagne (Diploma), spirits, liqueurs and beer gives our students that added edge over other bartending schools in NYC!
- Students of the NYC Bartending School are able to mix and mingle with some of the best known companies in the business via tasting and product knowledge seminars from leading companies like Absolut, Ciroc, Bacardi, Bombay Gin, Van Gogh, 42 Below, Grey Goose, Jack Daniel's, Dewar's, Maker's Mark, Johnnie Walker, Le Fee Absinthe, Chambord and many more!
- Excellent National Job Placement Assistance Program. Includes additional behind-the-bar experience at four real working bars!
- Featured in Newspapers, Magazines and TV worldwide: New York Times, Wall Street Journal, News Day, New York Post, Wine & Food Magazine, People Magazine, Miami News, Fitness Magazine, GQ, Picky's, World-Japan, NBC, Fox 5, NY1, Good Morning America and even fun shows like......Blind Date, King of Queens and the Price is Right!
Course Schedules (40 hours)
NOTE: YOU CAN TAKE THE COURSE OVER AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WISH (no additional fee) & ALSO MIX AND MATCH CLASSES AS LONG AS YOU COMPLETE THE ENTIRE CURRICULUM
- Full-Days: Monday - Friday: 1-week (9.00am - 5.00pm)
- Mornings: Monday - Friday / 2-Weeks (9.00am - 1.00pm)
- Afternoons: Monday - Friday / 2-weeks (1.30pm - 5.30 pm)
- Evenings: Monday - Friday / 2-weeks (6pm - 10pm)
- Weekends: Saturday & Sunday (3-Saturdays & 2 Sundays; 9am -5pm) (call for starting dates of weekend classes)
New York Bartending School, Inc / 68 West 39th Street, NY, NY 10018 / 212-768-8460