The New York Bartending School®, Inc
'Raising the BAR in bartender-mixology training'
BEST BARTENDING campus in New York - Shecky's Bar, Club, & Lounge Guide
"There is no doubt that the education received at the New York Bartending School is among the most prestigious and competitive in the industry" - Absolut Spirit Company
"For every great bartender there is a great bartending school" - Ciroc
The New York Bartending School®, Inc is world renowned for their up-to-date professional-level bartender training.
New York Bartending School® offers cases de bartending en espanol que se llevan a cabo durante las noches (6-10pm) entre semana. Llamenos para recibir informacion sobre planes de pagos y lo que incluye la colegiatura.
Scroll down to read some of our graduates reviews.....
WHY attend the New York Bartending School®?
- The New York Bartending School® is the largest bartending school in the United States. Our ultra-modern real-bar facilities, comprehensive curriculum, and hands-on training will provide you with all the knowledge, skills and confidence to allow you to work in any busy establishment.
- We offer flexible class schedules and our students can practice as often as they like; even take the entire course over again whenever they want, at no additional fee!
- New York Bartending School® instructors are skilled, professional, experienced and very supportive. Appart from the industry required skills of bartending, students learn all the tricks of the trade to help them advance quickly in their career.
- The New York Bartending School® course includes all the drinks you will ever need to know, along with the service and knowledge of spirits, liqueurs, wine and beer, plus alcohol awareness training, opening/closing procedures, garnish preparation, up selling, customer service. Our affiliation with Digital Dining's premier bar & restaurant 'Point Of Sale' register system allows our students to train and practice on modern POS systems at the school.
- New York Bartending School® graduates have exclusive access to our local and national job placement assistance program that includes: daily bartending job listings, party/event staffing, classifieds, resume buiding, job hunting tips, etc. The New York Bartending SchoolÂ® is the only bartending school in New York City that is an affiliate member of the Professional Bartending Schools of America, providing graduates with additional job placement assistance at affiliated state licensed bartending schools nationwide, at no additional charge.
- Our Manhattan Bartending School location also provide additional bartender training at working bars in Manhattan, upon graduation. Although not a requirement, training bars provide real bar experience and added confidence prior to your job search. Graduates can return to the training bars as many times as they wish.
Go check out other bartending schools in NYC, then come compare our modern bartending school facilities and quality training; you will be PLEASED you did!
Working Graduates Reviews.....
“The New York Bartending School is AWESOME, AWESOME, and AWESOME”
Alexis, Flute Champagne Lounge, NYC
“In my opinion the New York Bartending School was best of the bartending schools I visited! Very professional yet lots of fun! Loved every minute."
Sarah, Circa, NYC
“I wasn't pressured to sign up at the New York Bartending School. I felt very welcome from the moment I walked into the door. I didn't feel viewed as a DOLLAR AMOUNT when I visited, but rather as a future colleague.”
Brian, Assistant Manager, Marriott, NYC
"Bartending school was the best thing I ever did! Love my job:)"
Jen, 40/40, NYC
“Lovely ladies and gentlemen of the New York Bartending School. I am writing because I wanted to inform you that I have found a position as a bartender and wanted to thank you for everything you taught me. The job is at one of the finest country clubs around, serving many elite athletes. I am glad to say that I got the job based on my knowledge of single-malt whiskies, the ability to make the perfect Manhattan and my speed skills! So because of what you taught me, my tips are quite large. Thanks again guys!”
Oscar, Four Seasons
“When I returned to Ireland to my second year of college, I landed a job at the prestigious Morrison Hotel; one of the few devoted cocktail bars in Dublin and they pay me very well. I would never of landed the job without the training and experience I received from the New York Bartending School.”
Sam, Morrison Hotel, Dublin, Ireland
"Joey was very patient with students. Makes class fun while getting a lot of info. Gives great tips on learning the drinks and all aspects of the bartending world. Even though the classes go by quick the curriculum is structured so that you can grasp all the information easily and feel comfortable enough to take the written and speed tests on the last day."
"Quality, quality, quality. Peter had great personality, great work ethic, obviously knowledgeable, caters to each student, very professional. Thanks for a great course. Was unsure before I started but now a true believer."
"Bryan and Olivia: Both were outstanding - Bryan was extremely knowledgeable and energetic, Olivia was enthusiastic and patient. Both were open and friendly as well - couldn't have asked for better instructors. Very broad and diverse, I learned quite a bit. I didn't realize until I took this class just how much work it actually is to be a bartender, but at the same time I think it will be even more fun than I originally thought."
"Joey, Hezekiah, Nick: They were all very helpful and patient. Prior to bartending school, I knew only one drink (rum and coke) and so was a bit intimidated by the volume of recipes. The professors encouraged me and now I am successful in mastering the recipes. Very intense curriculum but nonetheless not impossible. I appreciate the hard work and the push to persevere. I truly appreciate, cherish and will absolutely recommend NYBS to friends who are interested. It's easy to find reviews on-line however, a friend who has had the experience is way better."
Visit us today! Why put it off - call 212.768.8460 or drop by the school.
A good way to see if bartending is right for you it to attend our FREE HANDS-ON TRIAL class!
New York Bartending School®, Inc 68 West 39th Street, NY, NY 10018